Thursday, December 17, 2020

DRAGON DREAMS. Family Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share.

 #TrumpPardonsFlynn Donald Trump's Pardon of Michael Flynn at this juncture has everything to do with Trump's lost of the Presidency and fear of Flynn turning on Trump who are going to face a Series of Criminal Charges.

Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about.



Is it true that the poor is used to the ′′ halter ′′?Is it true that the poor believes in church, politicians, and media?Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks. DRAGON DREAMS. Family Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share..... Go with that, have to have, things, stuff, good times to start, steps to take, more mountains left to climb. Time running away with me, clocks to watch, moments lost in time.


UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.
RIGHTORWRONGSVIEWSONLINETOSHARE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.
Joys and pains, dances in the rain, good time tales to be told. Safe Havens To Create: Houses, homes, helps, hands to hearts, tips to shar...

Nobody could ever convince me to think that.I can make it in life.I am stupid.Nobody would every say. I have a talent for words,I was meant to be great.
That is Wrong.I am a failure.

Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swingers, Cum Suckers, friends of yours, sinners and saints.
ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOFINDPEBBLESONSHORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swingers, Cum Suckers, friends of yours, sinners and saints.
Good Times. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.NY escapees. Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swinger...

 YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. Resilience + Determination is universally respected. It is a secret .Mad Man http://Undead.Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker players to the right. Not a Free Ride. Nobody could ever convince me to think that.I can make it in life.I am stupid.Nobody would every say. I have a talent for words,I was meant to be great.That is Wrong.I am a failure.DRAGON DREAMS. Family Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment