Thursday, October 21, 2021

Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily.

Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone.... Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright. Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. High jumps to the sky... Just out g0, G0, gO. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily.

 LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.



NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!'What is he saying to her?'- The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.



Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted. 'JOE BIDEN TAC HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT'Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams:
Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.- The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.









No comments:

Post a Comment