Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here.

 Life, to be shared, life to be lived, life to go on, more mountains left to climb. Birds and bees, fish and frogs, men and moments, dances to go, dances on the sands of time...Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:



Catch me not through your words but through your feelings, your touch, just you. To much shine blinds the view, dim the light I want to see. Draw one with wonder, let them bring out your words.
Between The Lions, Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day.
May be an image of 1 person and text


Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love ...The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.
Inline image


"GLORY DAYS DONE. TOP HITS, TOP OF THE CHARTS,GREAT SONG, FIGHTS FOR THE RIGHTS.I note the obvious differences between each sort and type, But we are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike. Maya Angelou.I told my girl that I'm tired of her and she bought me an energy drink.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.
Inline image


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.Songs to sing, dances on the beach, pots of craps. Frogs and snakes, fires to burn, goats and sheep. 'In a hug we build unforgettable moments, emotions and dreams full of love and tenderness... We build eternal ties without borders or time.'I told my girl that I'm tired of her and she bought me an energy drink.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.

Inline image


It Is A Jungle Out There. Coins, Cards, Cons, Clowns To The Left, Cattle Runs, Heads To Count. None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else Anthony Hopkins'

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Lemme see your best jesus face. jane S'
Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young .
REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING. Excuse making is

No comments:

Post a Comment