Friday, December 30, 2022

THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD.

 Yα the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.


Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.
May be an image of text that says 'I give these out for free all year long IG: @davie dave VIRGINIA METRO Celebrattons CHRISTMAS BAG OF THREATS 250.00'



Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.Spruce Powers, and other solar panel companies, we bought 10 of them. We can midterm your terminations, for $30,000, and transfer the bills to old and new buyers. We had the best, completely mad party today! 'I'm sorry for your pain' Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.

Bridges  Of Love .Purple Strongest hearts..Yoυ Are Тнe Only One Ғor Мe And Ι Aм Alwayѕ Yoυrѕ Тo Вe. Ι Wιll Вe Aт Yoυr Ѕιde Alwayѕ No Мaттer Wнere Yoυ Are No Мaттer Нow Ғar Yoυ Go Yoυ Are Мy Lιғeyoυ Are Мy Нappιneѕѕ Yoυ Are Enтwιned Deep Wιтнιn Мy Нearт And Ѕoυl. Yoυ Are Тнe One Тнaт Ι Тrυly Love And Тнere Wιll Never Вe Anoтнer.


Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'· Good news! A lawyer has responded to your case.Call or email Vasu ASAP.Attorney: Vasu VijayraghavanNumber: (619)517-4563Email: vvijay081@gmail.com. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.
No photo description available.


'Try and ghost me now bitch' .  Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests. Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.RV Dreamer.Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests: Fuck Friends, Party Times Happy Holidays. No photo description available. The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: 



Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone! May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'These "People who love your dumbass posts" Are they in the room with us right now? @wtfyoumeme1'  Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.

Joys And Pains, Across The Years, Heads Up, Rites To Stand, Walking On Dry Land. I respectably told the real estate agent, not my panels, not my lease, not interested in sub standard solar company. Lease was paid off, part of sellers closing statement, on record. GOD HELPS TO THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES"
May be an anime-style image of 2 people

No comments:

Post a Comment