Monday, December 12, 2022

There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.

 



The Jerusalem Post: Love, Lights, Lessons, hung out to dry, words in waves to come. There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.

Cheers. Its Friday, it is the weekend, the possiblies are limitless.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.'I respectably told the real estate agent, not my panels, not my lease, not interested in sub standard solar company. Lease was paid off, part of sellers closing statement, on record. 'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.
May be an image of sculpture and outdoors

We can help with any kind of lawsuit against a solar power company. Call Kneupper & Covey today at 657-845-3100.FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.DAN EVANS - HISTORY TO SHARE, UCC CODES, 1 FINANCIAL, 2 TRANSFER, 3 TERMINATION, END GAME. RULES TO PLAY. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM.NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.The Jerusalem Post: Love, Lights, Lessons, hung out to dry, words in waves to come.

Enjoy the thrill for less Today: Your Last (FINAL) Shot. What does that mean. Words , history, and blue oceans to create. When? There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.

A TWISTED PROPHECY. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, ME Either, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.

My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain’t nobody’s business if I do.

Every one should be bless as you are. Happy is what I choose for today and everyday, and would love to have a new friend or two that are 420 friendly, and open to explore the world with a new friend in it, and maybe that is all you have for now, and here is a start if you like.

So I hope you have a great day, and that you have time and attention . Otherwise make it a joyful encounter with the others that you interact with always.The Struggle - This is Where…by Bailey Battles. Book $6.49$6.99 Current price is $6.49, Original price is $6.99.Available Immediately After Purchase .

A book of stories, for family, friends, and foes, faces in the crowds, what to say, what to do, how to get the messages across. Writing for me, is like listening to music, that is what I do, listen to music, write. Thanks for taking the time to give me the things I need.

 Solar System Weird Members, Endless discovery, Marvel & DC.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Time wasted, killed or marked, good time toads, suckers for free ride. Why sign, termination recorded, and filed.RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -

‘Watching season 2 of Build Back Better 2011. Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that… GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions:

A TWISTED PROPHECY. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, ME Either, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Every one should be bless as you are. Happy is what I choose for today and everyday, and would love to have a new friend or two that are 420 friendly, and open to explore the world with a new friend in it, and maybe that is all you have for now, and here is a start if you like.


Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t he

No comments:

Post a Comment