Monday, December 13, 2021

Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.

Joy.Daily Cash.When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.Crush 2021. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny.

But, here's the catch..... I DID meet the most amazing, sexual dynamo one could ever imagine finding out there in the wastelands of CL....I gave her so many orgasms that I lost count....she made me cum 3 times....and I held back a few more so that I could bang her brains out....WOW !!!


ONLY for WOMAN in long beach. I really am turned on by pleasing a woman. I'm open to public being intimate girl on girl. Only looking for women who can verify with snap or be discreet direct messaging or can be like platonic girl friends in public but more in bedroom and trade dms. Not looking to please a man at all. Serious women only. Put your favorite color in subject line so I know you read this and you agree to meeting after verifying .



(I'm available random days during weekday in long beach) snap info preferred




 Send me a message with some pictures and what you guys are looking for and let's get this started, no games let's do it.Have had experience with couples in the past and we've had a great time. I'm 22, 7 inches, and easygoing.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades
Mary J. Blige - Be Without You. Kristen Giardiello:Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.

 Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human.Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.


Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.

No comments:

Post a Comment