Monday, December 6, 2021

The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.

Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk... The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.

The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!'What is he saying to her?'
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three whales on land, cattle calls, snakes, spiders,and worms.Oh what a wave of words to go
The Jerusalem Post: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!'What is he saying to her?'
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three whales on land, cattle calls, snakes, spiders,and worms.Oh what a wave of words to go

Never forget 3 types of people in your life: 1. Who helped you in your difficult times. 2. Who left you in your difficult times 3. Who put you in difficult times. PowerefPrsitivty'.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.American Veterans, America Birds, American chicks and babes, sisters of mine, party views, third or more, pages to books, reviews, recaps, and recalls, books on the shelves.

Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow:  A LIE WHICH IS HALF A TRUTH ,IS EVER THE BLACKEST OF LIES.A LIAR WILL NOT BE BELIEVED,EVEN WHEN He SPEAKS THE TRUTH.'WE ARE ONE.Views, Values, Voices In My Head

The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.
INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.: Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh...

LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.TO MUCH HEAVEN.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.
Connie Schultz's avatar 



If there was a time to do it, it's now. Before diving into your family's Memorial Day activities, refresh your own memory about the reason why we celebrate Memorial Day and how it differs from Veteran's Day.INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel . The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.
 Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups.  Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. A Curious Definition of Selfishness Steve Berger.Dear Fed: Are You Insane? Charles Hugh Smith. Fun every day… Steven Jarrot, I have green eyes, brown hair and great kitty licker. 7608512267 to date, a crook, cheater by cards, love and hate horns on a goat, love this man?All day!'I'm not the bigger person you better leave me alone'.Frogs Kissed, Once. Steven J. Jarrot, 7608512267. trip to meet the mother, Sima Jarrot, the Queen of Cuba?Not the queen of ENGLAND for sure!...Snakes in… - Maya Moore

Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 to date, a crook, cheater by cards, love and hate horns on a goat, love this man? Good evening. If you are reading this post that means I'm looking. if you like one or both of offers on my post then lets meet, my place or yours. I will give you a 1/2 oz of great kush or $ and give you pleasure at the same time. I'm married but here on business and looking for some fun. I'm a nice looking, clean and df White/Cuban Male, 5'11, 220.


'I'm not the bigger person you better leave me alone'.Frogs Kissed, Once. Steven J. Jarrot, 7608512267. trip to meet the mother, Sima Jarrot, the Queen of Cuba?Not the queen of ENGLAND for sure!...Snakes in… - Maya Moore. The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.


LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up


No comments:

Post a Comment