Sunday, December 12, 2021

United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.

  Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much.



Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.


Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~~BUT RARELY KEEP~ “Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063. THIER' BULLSHIT' about the Grail.Life doesn’t allow for us to go back and fix what we have done wrong in the past,But it does allow for us to live each day better than our last.  
'STAYING HOME SAVING LIVES'.Welcome Ladies. We are the Modern Day Women Robin Hood of overages. Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone.


Dogs, Frogs, Jewish White Super-star?Jacqueline Jarrot Muccillo:NO! Time to listen, laugh and win, right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas.You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.


Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.
May be an image of 1 person



I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and ...Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'.
May be an image of text that says 'I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'


Peter Pan, Campers In The Woods, Love, Lights, Lessons, Leader Of Lost Kids, Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends,Family Members:Treats.Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides…Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh...
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'did Jussie this for fake the jail MY MIND hate Smollett crime sex CHANGE'

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.
May be an image of 3 people and people standing

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." It's the little things that matter the most .Accurate,A couple years ago I said I don’t know paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap,laundry soap!Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
May be an image of text that says 'To whoever stole my antidepressants, really hope you are happy now'

 JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age 59: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

May be a cartoon



'STAYING HOME SAVING LIVES'.Welcome Ladies. We are the Modern Day Women Robin Hood of overages. This group is a safe place to share frustrations, work struggles and to help one another succeed After the Training. United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone.

You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Battle Leaders, Lights, Lessons: Baileys Veterans Winners, Losers, Learners, Rites To Houses, Homes, Veterans Housing Matters.Bailey - here's your magic link.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.
May be an image of 1 person


Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'

United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment